HALADIN ft KIZZY, JAHzKID- MESSAGE TO SARS

Tittle:Message 2 SARS
Artist:Haladin ft kizzy and Jahzkid
Prod:Step Beat
Mix:E Boy
Steph Beat,,A Facebook Friend who is a
producer Sent me two instrumentals I liked both so I decided to do something on one..actually nothing was coming to my head at that moment but I was thinking about The issues of the SARS killing working guys just because they refused to unlock their phone for them..the death of a young man called Aboy Life Of Ginjah pushed me to sing this song(M2S)the more i listened to the beat the more lyrics coming my head..that very day I was inside the studio with a female friend of mine Kizzy also an artist she helped me with the chorus,Alongside I have in the studio Eboy who is a mixing engineer he came with his friend Jahzkid who later take on the second verse.

Get the song here>>>LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular Posts